• Accredence for export and import;
• Agency for international transport;
• Analysis of costs and price formation, together with the client, as follows: loan and tax incentive systems, drawback, and any others perchance existing besides direct expenses involved in packaging, transport, taxes, airport/port and exchange expenses, regardless of sales terms;
• Counseling with respect to the correct tax classification of the good to be exported, consulting the Internal Revenue department if necessary, as well as regards the fastest and most economic fashion of door-to-door shipment if the client wishes; under any sales terms (FOB, FCA, C&F, CPT, C&I, CIF, CIP, FAS and others), in a wide variety of international freight modalities such as “Liner Terms”, “FIOS”, “FISLO” and transport, such as “Dry Cargo”, “Consolidation Cargo”, “Chartering”, etc.;
• Guidance on Siscomex, Siscoserv and Siscarga
Preparing of all documents for the exporting/importing companies to issue the Customs Clearance – ports and airports – primary and/or secondary zone;maintaining the clients appropriately informed.
Engagement and monitoring of companies that provide additional services in the area of foreign trade, such as brokers and banks that operate with foreign exchange, carriers and ocean, air and road shipping agents at an international level, inspection and quality companies, embassies, consulates, ministries, secretariats, federations, associations and others;
Total outsourcing of the operating, administrative and legal foreign trade divisions of our clients.